Local Lancashire Attractions at Morecambe Lodge Caravan Park
From glorious golf courses to sea and freshwater fishing; from wonderful walks to cycle paths with
incredible views of unspoilt coastline, Morecambe Lodge has so much to see and do close by:
- Visit the historic city of Lancaster with its magnificent castle, just 4 miles away
- Enjoy the bustling seaside town of Morecambe with its award winning promenade, just 3 miles
- Don’t miss your ‘Brief Encounter’ with nearby Carnforth Station
- Take a leisurely boat trip along the Lancaster Canal
- Follow a professional guided walk across the bay to discover enjoy the unique wildlife and enjoy the stunning scenery and of the Lakeland and Lancashire hills
- Get back to nature with the salt marshes, a Site of Special Scientific Interest, right on your doorstep
- Or just enjoy a day at the beach taking in the Lakeland scenery across the bay
Closer to home you’ll find Bolton-le-Sands a friendly village, with three welcoming pubs and a choice of excellent restaurants, from The far Pavilion Indian, to Trungs Chinese/Vietnamese, award winning Mia Italia plus a good selection of local shops.
There are local golf clubs near by, the nearest is http://www.morecambegolfclub.com and slightly further away are
Canal Boat trips on the nearby canal and water taxi service see http://www.budgietransport.co.uk/
Horse riding lessons are available nearby
Download Our Brochure
Our brochure is available online to download. To get a real feel of Morecambe Lodge, Download the brochure now.
Arrange a Visit
You can make an appointment online to view the park and experience the charm and character of Morecambe lodge first hand. Just click below and let us know when you’d like to pay us a visit.